Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Release

Oh boy yesterday was quite a roller coaster.

Boyfriend left for work before we had finished talking, and I spent the day on the verge of tears feeling like I still had so much more to say, because I did. As soon as he walked in the door I burst out crying. It felt like all the built up energy I had been carrying around just came up. It felt like pulling the cork out of a bottle that's been building up more and more pressure. It felt good.

We spent a good bit of time talking once he got home, and every time I started on a topic that needed to get released, I would start crying and just talk through the tears and let it all happen. At certain points it felt like I wasn't even thinking about what I was saying, my mouth was just moving and I was discovering all these thoughts as I listened to myself speak them. That was the best blubbering weep session I've had in a looong time.

I am so glad I have someone who is willing to stick by me and listen to me moan at 1 o'clock in the morning.

Oh and, I have an interview tomorrow. It's a temporary job, but it's the perfect job I've been looking for (bookstore! =D) and hopefully I can impress them enough to make it permanent.

I knew there was something big on the way.