Saturday, August 20, 2011

I know I am headed in the right direction because even when I've felt myself get low, I know it's only temporary. This thought, along with everything else that's going right lately, keeps me going. I'm still aware of the darkness, but now I have the sense that it's shot through with light. And even when I don't really like what I feel, I remember that I feel it, and that's enough.

I had my first day of my new job today. It's temporary so it's a lot to learn in a really short span of time, but I really enjoyed it, and I really hope I can convince the manager to let me stay when the back-to-school rush is over. I decided to stop worrying about where I was headed or when I would get there. That's when things started happening, and I started to feel lighter.

I realized that even though I haven't been completely sure that my decisions are right, I have been pretty sure that they aren't wrong.

This life has been all about overcoming obstacles and breaking boundaries. Everywhere I turn there's an obstacle. For the first time, breaking through them seems manageable, and almost fun. I ran around a lot today just getting shit done, and I had fun, just doing whatever it was I had to do. I came home and was less tired than I had been when I woke up, and I wasn't even that tired then.
Oh my god what's happening to me? D=

lol