Wednesday, November 30, 2011

hope...ful

I've felt...I don't know, odd, the for last couple of weeks. A persistent sadness, coupled with a persistent hopefulness. We are just as broke as we've ever been, I still can't find a job and even though I feel as though a change is right around the corner, I can't help but think that I've felt that way for a looong time, and I still have no real idea of where to begin. But, I've been doing a better job of keeping myself active, and even though I have no idea what I'm going to eat for dinner on any single night next week, I know this can't last forever. And I have hope. Aimless hope, but hope. Boyfriend and I are staying strong and reminding each other that we love each other. He's getting burned out from a job that's getting him nowhere and I'm getting sick of being constantly hungry. I've had heartburn for three straight days (thank the baby) and my head has been aching with a dull pang for even longer than that. But, I don't know, I can see the light.

I had an interview today and I have no idea of what my chances are of getting called back. I actually want this job (a cafe in a craft space where parents take their children to create and play) and I'm superbly qualified for it. The interview lasted about five minutes, wasn't terrible, and I was told I would get a call. So now I have no idea what to think. But I'm ever hopeful.

But even being hopeful can get tiring sometimes. O_O

~edit~

And oh! I turned 25 three days ago. Not sure how I feel about that. Neutral, I suppose.